- Hang my psychology diplomas on my wall, so I’m reminded of my accomplishments.
- Display family photos, so I feel surrounded by my loved ones.
- If I have Dementia, label my photos so the staff can talk to me about my family and help me to remember.
- Put a quilt or bedspread on my bed from home so my room won’t look so institutional.
- Over my bed, put up the Halloween photo of me dressed as Wonder Woman, to remind everyone of my hip and glamorous past.
- Make sure I have some nice clothes in my closet (and some lipstick on my lips), so I can continue my hip and glamorous life.